The Carpentry program is NCCER accredited and highly competitive. Graduating students leave with an awesome variety of skills in areas such as:
- Life (safety, communication, employability, teamwork, algebra)
- General Construction (demolition, repair, cleanup, caulking, estimating)
- Rough framing (foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, roofs)
- Finish work (stairs, drywall casing, trim, doors, windows, painting)
- Exterior finishing (insulation, stucco, roofing systems, vapor barriers, siding)
- Commercial applications (concrete, steel framing, suspended ceilings)
Graduating students will receive a Diploma from Erwin Technical College. Additionally, students will be highly skilled, certified in NCCER Safety and Carpentry curricula, and receive a certificate of completion for the OSHA 10-Hour safety course.